- 6.00 PM (WAT)
Opening Dinner and Keynote Speech
On the first day of the conference, we will declare the conference open with this dinner.
- 9:45 AM (WAT) - 10:45 AM (WAT)
Plenary Session 1 - Transforming Nigeria’s Business Environment: Unlocking Potential Through Legislative and Policy Reforms.
- 10:45 AM (WAT) - 11:00 AM (WAT)
- 11:00 AM (WAT) - 12:30 PM (WAT)
Plenary Session 2 - The Future of Financial Services regulations in Nigeria: Is there a need for Paradigm Shift?
- 12:30 PM (WAT) - 01:15 PM (WAT)
Fireside Chat - The Nigerian Start Up Act: From Enactment to Implementation, What Next?
- 01:15 PM (WAT) -02:15 PM (WAT)
- 02:15 PM (WAT) - 03:45 PM (WAT)
Plenary Session 3 - The Impact of Emerging Technologies and Digital Transformation on the Nigerian Business and Legal Environment
- 03:45 PM (WAT) - 04:00 PM (WAT)
- 04:00 PM (WAT) - 05:30 PM (WAT)
Plenary Session 4 - Closing Nigeria’s Infrastructural Gap with Public Private Partnership
- 05:30 PM (WAT) - 08:00 PM (WAT)
Cocktails and Evening Entertainment
- 9:00 AM (WAT) - 10:00 AM (WAT)
Harnessing Investment opportunities in Nigeria’s Mining Sector – A case Study of the Segilola gold Project./h3>
The Imperatives of creative rights in a digitalised industry with a global outlook. /H3>
- 10:00 AM (WAT) - 10:10 AM (WAT)
- 10:10 AM (WAT) - 11:10 AM (WAT)
Agricultural Technology and Innovation: The future of industrial Agriculture in Nigeria.
Energy Transition and ESG – The pathway to energy security and sustainability in Nigeria.
- 11:00 AM (WAT) - 11:25 AM (WAT)
- 11:25 AM (WAT) - 12:25 PM (WAT)
Forging a path to effective commercial dispute Resolution in Africa: Exploring the need for an African Arbitration Centre.
The Impact of Transportation Infrastructure on sustainable Development in Nigeria: Emerging trends and challenges.
- 01:00 PM (WAT) - 02:00 PM (WAT)
- 02:00 PM (WAT) - 03:30 PM (WAT)
Plenary Session 5 - Harnessing the Economic potentials of AfCFTA in Nigeria, Regulatory and institutional framework required for Implementation
- 03:00 PM (WAT) - 05:00 PM (WAT)
Plenary Session 6 - Legal Practice Management: Series III Challenges or Upstarts
- 05:00 PM (WAT) - 05:50 PM (WAT)
The Future of work: Does remote work reduce or increase productivity? / The Future of work: Should employees be given the choice to work remotely or in the office?
Dress Code Wars: Does formal attire enhance professionalism in the legal field?
- 05:30 PM (WAT) - Until Mama Calls