FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Junior Lawyers of 0-7 years post-call (SBL Members)- N25,000
- Junior Lawyers of 0-7 years post-call (Non-SBL members)- N35,000
- Senior Lawyers (SBL Members)- N50,000
- Others (Non-SBL Members) – N65,000
Included benefits are Learning sessions, business deliberations and networking opportunities, valuable interactions, connect and cross-fertilise ideas, cocktail/afterparty event, Executive boat cruise, quality meals/refreshments, certificate of attendance from the Nigerian Bar Association-Institute of Continuing Legal Education (NBA-ICLE) and much more.
N.B: Registration for physical attendance is still ongoing.
- Junior Lawyers of 0-7 years post-call (SBL Members)- N10,000
- Junior Lawyers of 0-7 years post-call (Non-SBL members)- N15,000
- Senior Lawyers (SBL Members)- N20,000
- Others (Non-SBL Members) – N30,000
Included benefits are Learning sessions, business deliberations and networking opportunities, valuable interactions, connect and cross-fertilise ideas, certificate of attendance from the Nigerian Bar Association-Institute of Continuing Legal Education (NBA-ICLE) and much more.
N.B: Registration for virtual attendance is still ongoing.
- Virtual attendance would be via the Whova Platform.
- Virtual interactions will be done primarily via the Whova App. You can create and have conversations through various discussion topics in the Community Board.
- Search and directly message any registered attendee on the Whova App.
- After registration, you will receive a confirmation email and can view the programs and updates through your Whova dashboard, after login;
- Select an event or session to attend in the Agenda menu at the bottom screen of the Whova App;
- Click live stream or watch on a desktop to begin viewing the event or a session.
- Click on the community tab at the bottom of your screen in the Whova App
- Click on “add a topic or social group” and post your topic.
- Yes. The program for each session, topics and the panellists have been mailed out to all participating delegates and are also available on the Whova App, in the “Agenda” section.
- View Conference Agenda and plan your personal schedule;
- Access the Conference stream directly within sessions and utilise the session Q&A to ask questions;
- Connect and network with other attendees to set up in-person/virtual meet-ups;
- Create and have conversations through various discussion Topics in the Community Board;
- Receive updates such as last-minute session changes from the organisers;
- Get conference resources on your devices.
Yes, all of the recorded sessions will be available for viewing 24 hours after the live-streamed presentation. They will be available for up to one year post-conference on the website.
- The Web app link has been mailed out for the event to registered delegates and they can open the link.
- Click “Sign up” if you don’t have an account yet, or sign in by filling in your email and password.
- Please make sure to use the email you signed up for the event, otherwise it will not allow you to join the event
- The app will automatically take you to the event main page.
- Click the “Attendees” tab on the bottom of the screen to view the attendee list.
- At the top of the page, you can navigate the attendee list and search for specific attendees by keywords such as company name or title. In their professional profiles, you can take notes or request contact information.
- You can interact by using the “Say Hi” option with one click or start a private chat by clicking the Message button. You can convert it to a private group chat by inviting more people.